1. The department has the adequate number of laboratories as per requirement (strength of students in the department and number of labs / practical courses mentioned in syllabus scheme of the university (AKTU, Lucknow).
2. These laboratories are fully equipped with equipment and consumables.
3. These labs have all the basic as well as advanced level facilities to fulfill the requirements of UG level courses.
4. These laboratories are utilized by the students and faculty members of the CE department for performing the practical experiments, doing the Project Work and Research Activities (R & D).
5. Adequate Budget is planned and expenditure is done from the allocated fund to ensure the repairing of faulty equipment, purchase of consumables, lab equipment.
|S.No.||Name of the Laboratory / Lab Venue||Lab Courses being Conducted for B. Tech. CE (both Odd
and Even Semester)
|No. of Students per Setup (Batch Size)||Name of the Important Equipment/Tool|
|1||Solid Mechanics Lab||KCE- 452||28-32 Students
|Mild Steel Tests
Charpy and IZOD
|2||Survey and Geoinformatics Lab||KCE- 352||28-32 Students
Vernier and electronic theodolite
Electronic Total Station
|3||Geotechnical Lab||KCE-552||28-32 Students
|4||Environmental Engineering Lab||KCE 652||28-32 Students
|5||Civil CAD Lab & B.P.D. Lab||KCE-551
37 PC with 36 PC having core i5 processor
with 8 GB RAM all equipped with windows 10.
1 server is maintained for camera work.
|6||Structural detailing Lab||KCE 653||28-32 Students
Earthquake Resistant Design
- Survey and Geoinformatics Lab
- Building Material Testing Lab
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Geotechnical Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Civil CAD Lab & B.P.D. Lab
- Fluid Mechanics & Hyd.Machines Lab
- Structural detailing Lab