AKGEC has been honored with STEM Award–2020 under “India STEM College Award 2020” and “Best Robolab Setup” during 3rd edition of STEM Contribution Awards & Summit -2020 organized by the All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA) India on 13 February, 2020 at NDMC Convention Centre, New Delhi.
Dr. R K Agrawal, Director General AKGEC, and Prof Ashiv Shah, Head TIFAC Core, AKGEC received the award from the council on behalf of the college. This is the third consecutive year for AKGEC to be honored at STEM Awards & Summit.
The College was recipient of Excellence and Innovation in Robotics Education during 2nd edition STEM Summit & Awards-2019, Best Technology Infrastructure of the Year Award–2018 and Best Vocational Robotics Education Award–2018 during 1st edition STEM Summit & Awards-2018.
- Edupreneurs Award 2013 in the Vice Chancellor’s Choice Category
- Dialogue India Award 2013 for Best Engineering College amongst Engineering Colleges of MTU
- CMAI National UP Education Award 2013 for Best Industry Interface by Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology, UP
- CMAI National UP Education Award 2014 for Best Self Financed Technical Institute in UP from Hon’ble Minister of Education and Hon’ble Minister of Vocational Training & Skill Development.
- Dialogue India Award 2012 for Best Engineering College amongst Engineering Colleges of MTU