Physical Reporting Instructions for the candidates who have been allotted our college through Uttar Pradesh Technical Admission Counseling – 2023 and have Frozen their choices as one of the Courses / Branches in AKGEC during UPTAC Counselling – 2023
Reporting is the process of completion of admission formalities by submitting requisite fees and documents at College in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in the Allotment Letter of UPTAC 2023 and as specified hereunder:
1) During the physical reporting at the college, candidates are required to fill out the admission form provided by the institute. Additionally, candidates must download the specified documents, complete them by hand, and personally submit the documents to the college authorities along with the admission form. The Candidates are required to bring the following original documents for verification, along with their photocopies, in the specified order when physically reporting at the college for admission.
List of Documents: (Click to download the documents)
- Application Form for Student ID Card (click to download)
- Medical Certificate(click to download)
- Transport Form (If required) (click to download)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits (Self and Parents). It is mandatory for all students to submit the Anti-ragging Undertaking form online through the web portal https://www.antiragging.in/affidavit_affiliated_form.php. Both the Student undertaking and Student/Parents undertaking need to be signed and submitted to the college.
For filling in the College details in the anti-ragging undertaking form, please use the below data
|Educational Institution Type||Affiliated College|
|College Name||AJAY KUMAR GARG ENGINEERING COLLEGE GHAZIABAD|
|Director Name||Dr. Hemant Ahuja|
|College Phone Number||8744052891 to 94, 7290034976, 7290034978|
|Nearest Police Station to your College||Wave City Thana, Ghaziabad|
For Fee Details: (Click to download the fee structure)
Those applying for educational loans may use the documents placed at serial numbers 1-4
1. Approval Letter issued by AICTE (click to download)
2. Approval Letter issued by AKTU (click to download)
3. Information Booklet for the Session 2023-24 (click to download)
4. Provisional Fee Details For Bank Loan Purpose :(click to download the fee structure)
Note (Very Important):
a) The college has limited hostel facilities for boys, but there is sufficient hostel accommodation available for girls. The criterion for the allotment of the hostel shall be the exclusive right of the Director General of the college.
b) Although the original documents shall be returned after due verification at the time of reporting at College but all students should mandatorily keep the original documents with themselves during I semester.
c) Kindly visit the college website at regular intervals for updates related to reporting and the commencement of the session.
For any query regarding physical reporting, please call Mr. Amit Shishodia (Asst. Registrar) at 07983922702 (M) during college working hours i.e. 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org