All students who have been allotted AKGEC under PMSSS-2021 are required to report at College as for per instructions stated in their allotment letter. In addition, they are required to pay 15, 000/- as refundable security money at time of reporting to the College and bring all documents as mentioned below:
Mandatory to be brought to the College at the time of reporting:
a) Admission letter/Rank letter (Institute copy + photocopy).
b) Aadhaar Card
c) High School Mark-sheet & Pass Certificate
d) Intermediate mark sheet
– B.Tech. II Yr. (Lateral Entry – Diploma Holders) candidates would additionally submit Diploma Mark sheets of all years/semesters available at the time of reporting.
e) Category and Sub Category Certificates (if applicable).
f) Domicile Certificate
g) Medical Certificate.
h) Character Certificate issued by the last Institute attended.
i) Original TC (Transfer Certificate) & Migration:
B.Tech. I Yr. Candidates will submit TC & Migration both.
B.Tech. II Yr. (Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders) – The Diploma Holders will submit TC only
j) Gap Affidavit, notarized on a stamp paper of Rs. 10/-, for any gap after qualifying exam.
k) Photocopy of address proof of parents.
l) Five copies of black & white / coloured passport size photographs.
Note: – Original and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all documents to be brought at the time of reporting.
Fee Details for Hostel
|Hostel Charges for the Academic year 2021-22|
|B. TECH. I Year||B. TECH. I & II Yr. (Lateral Entry)|
|Double Seater||Triple Seater||Triple Seater|
|Rent & Mess Charges||110000||100000||100000|
1) The College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
2) All Payments to be made by DD/PO in favour of “Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College" payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi. No part or cash payment shall be accepted.
3) Details For Payment through RTGS / NEFT:
Name of the Beneficiary : Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
Name of the Bank : Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Navyug Market, Ghaziabad-201001(U.P.)-INDIA
Bank Account No. : 508010250461 (Saving Bank Account)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code : KKBK0005295
1) The College has limited hostel facility for boys but sufficient hostel accommodation available for girls. Criterion for allotment of hostel shall be the exclusive right of the Director General of the College.
2) Although the original documents shall be returned after due verification at the time of reporting at College but all students should mandatorily keep the original documents with themselves during I semester of the Course.
In case of any query, please contact Mr. Amit Shishodia 07983922702.