DIRECT ADMISSIONS AT COLLEGE LEVEL AGAINST MANAGEMENT QUOTA AND LAPSED SEATS
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- UPSEE Rank OR
- JEE All India Rank OR
- XII (PCM) ≥ 65 %
- B.Sc 60% and above (up to second year if final result is not declared).
- Diploma 70% and above (up to 5th semester if final result is not declared).
- Must satisfy AKTU criteria for admission.
- Minimum aggregates of 55% marks in X, XII and Graduation Examination.
- Must satisfy AKTU criteria for admission.
- Minimum aggregates of 60% in B Tech
- Scholarship of Rs. 60,000 in first year for candidates securing over 65% aggregate marks in B.Tech
Scholarship of Rs. 60,000 in first year for candidates securing over 65% aggregate marks in B.Tech. The scholarship will be awarded in two parts during the first and second semesters.
Scholarship during second year will be granted to student(s) achieving position in the University Merit List
- Minimum aggregates of 55% Marks in X, XII and Graduation.
- XII Pass with PCM
Students who fulfill above mentioned minimum eligibility criteria may fill the respective Google Forms mentioned on college website. The selection for the available seats will be based on merit in qualifying criteria and performance in the college test/interview.
Meeting minimum eligibility criteria and submission of form does not mean selection for admission.
NOTE: ASPIRING CANDIDATES/PARENTS ARE ADVISED AND WARNED NOT TO CONTACT/MEET ANY PERSON EXCEPT HEAD ADMISSION TEAM FOR ANY CLARIFICATION.
The college will not be responsible for any information conveyed by any other person except Prof. S.L. Kapoor (9312072348), Head Admission Committee.
- Recipient of Academic Excellence Trophy for “Best Engineering College in UPTU” for two Successive Years from H.E., The Governor of U.P.
- Skill Development Centre supported by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India for providing industry relevant trainings in the domain of Industrial Automation, Robotics, Additive Manufacturing and Advance Welding Technologies
- The only Institution in U.P. to have received approval from DST, Govt. of India, for establishment of Centre of Relevance and Excellence (CORE) in the field of Industrial Automation & Robotics
- AKGEC NI LabVIEW Academy awarded as “Best LabVIEW Academy in India”.
- Recipient of STEM Award 2020 for “BEST ROBOLAB SETUP” and “INDIA STEM COLLEGE AWARD 2020” by All India Council for Robotics and Automation (AICRA)
- NEWTON BHABHA-Industry Academia Partnership Project of the Royal Academy of Engineering, UK awarded us for “The Best Industry Institute Association “during the year 2018.
- Chancellor’s medals for best performance across all branches awarded to AKGEC students for 4 consecutive years since its inception
- 99% B. Tech and 98% MCA students graduated with 1st Division/Distinction.
- Consistently best results with highest number of students in University Merit lists and medalists
- Excellent performance in GATE with Umang Agarwal securing 160th All India Rank
- More than 600 placements in good companies like Infosys, HCL, Torrent Power, MAQ Software, Tech Mahindra, TCS Robert Bosch, Hero MotoCorp, Ashok Leyland, Lohia Group, Paytm, Lava International, NIIT and many more
- 4 students in IITs, 2 in IIMs, 2 in Department of Management Studies (IIT Delhi), 1 in Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon and many others selected for M. Tech and MBA in eminent institutions
- First prize at Student’s Engineering Model Competition under Swachha Bharat Theme at IISF 2019 at Kolkata
- Excellent academic infrastructure, modern Hostels for 1500 Boys and Girls and Library with over 97,600 books, e-journals & digital library
- Following Centers of Excellence have been established in collaboration with eminent multinational industries to provide industry relevant training for enhanced employability
- AKGEC-KUKA Industrial Robotics training Centre.
- AKGEC-NI LabVIEW Academy
- AKGEC-BOSCH Rexroth Centre of Competence in Automation Technologies.
- AKGEC-JANATICS Industrial Pneumatics Knowledge Centre.
- AKGEC-Siemens Product Lifestyle Management Centre of Excellence
- AKGEC-AIA Competence Development Centre in Integrated Automation
- AKGEC-FRONIUS Advance Welding Technology & Research Centre
- AKGEC-Siemens Advance Manufacturing Centre
- AKGEC Fab Lab